ZUBER'S HOMESTEAD HOTEL
At Zuber’s Homestead Hotel we always strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and relaxing stay for our guests. To offer “Gemuetlichkeit” – that warm, at home feeling.
In these stressful days of dealing with the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure our guests that we are doing our best to keep current with health and safety recommendation from the state and national levels, and to adapt our practices to comply with these guidelines as much as we can.
The steps we have taken so far are:
1. Any staff member that may be exhibiting signs of illness will stay at home to recover. We trust that guests will use self-care and stay home if you are or could be ill, to recover. We are happy to adjust your reservation to a future time when you can come and enjoy your stay.
2. We offer a self-check in if you give us notice prior to your arrival.
3. We are putting a buffer day at the beginning and ending of each reservation so that there will be a 1 day lag between reservations. Currently this will last until April 15, however we might extend this date if it seems appropriate.
4. Even though we have just completed a thorough deep cleaning of our rooms, we will temporarily remove all decorative and shamed pillows as well as the comforters. This will allow us to wash all the linen after check out. There are extra blankets in the rooms if needed.
5. As always we will clean and disinfect guestrooms including the bathroom, light switches, door knobs, remotes, clocks, and hard surfaces. In the hallways we’ll continue to disinfect hard surfaces, handrails, light switches and door knobs.
6. We’ll will also closely monitor our public bathroom and do our best to keep it clean and disinfected.
7. We will temporarily change from our buffet breakfast to serving guests a plated breakfast. Guests will continue to eat in the Wagon Wheel Room unless the number of people in the room exceeds the current social distancing recommendations, then guests may take their breakfast back to their room.
8. We will serve our afternoon sweet treat in individually wrapped portions or on an individual plate, depending on what the treat is.
9. As always, we’ll wipe down/disinfect the tables in the Wagon Wheel Room after breakfast and throughout the day.
We appreciate your patience and consideration during these uncertain times, and look forward to your next stay with us!