ZUBER’S HOMESTEAD HOTEL
Romance Weekend 2024
Romance Weekend 2024 is February 9th and 10th
Fill your weekend with food and fun!
Friday night options:
Saturday night at Zuber’s
You can book your room on line, but must call us to make your choice on the main course.
Book for both Friday and Saturday nights, plus the Italian Dinner, and receive a $10 discount on the weekend.
Romance Weekend Feb. 12 – 14
Build a weekend package to meet your needs! Start by making a reservation with our Retreat to Zuber’s ‘Special Offer’ (see our website). Choose to stay Friday and Saturday nights or Saturday and Sunday nights to receive a 10% discount on your stay.
Only have one night to get away – that is fine! We still have choices you can make!
Choose from any of our 15 themed rooms for your relaxing stay. Go to our website to see pictures of the rooms and reserve the one that interest you! A hot plated breakfast and a sweet treat are included with your room.
Want to add a little something extra to your stay….choose from any of our “Enhance Your Stay” options. Flowers, chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries, wine, meat and cheese tray, gourmet hot chocolate or make ‘Indoors S’mores’ in our Wagon Wheel Room. The Enhance Your Stay choices need to be reserved when you make your room reservation. (a minimum of 3 days advance notice)
NEW in February – We’re offering “Zuber’s Saturday Night Dinner for 2”. If you want to spend Saturday night relaxing and warm in the hotel, call and add this dinner for two to your reservation. (Dinner reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Read more about this dinner for 2, in our Special Offers section.)
Look over our “Enhance Your Stay” choices, and our ‘Special Offers’ to see all the choices you have to create a Romance Weekend to meet your needs!
Retreat to Zuber’s
Treat yourself to a relaxing weekend, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Look at pictures of our rooms on our website. All 15 rooms are unique, but a few that might add to your relaxing stay are:
*Room 3 – it is a large room with a fireplace and 2 queen beds.
* Room 6 – also a large room with a king bed, bay window, and two
person whirlpool tub.
* Room 4 – a medium sized room with full sofa and queen bed.
Breakfast is included with your stay as well as an afternoon sweet treat served between 3 and 5:00 p.m.Treat yourself to any of our “Enhance Your Stay” options. New this year – indoor S/mores, gourmet hot cocoa, and coming in February – Saturday night dinner for two.
2. Book your room on line or call and book directly.
Reserve the room of your choice for Friday and Saturday night, tell us when booking (or type in guest notes if booking on line) that you are planning to enjoy a “Retreat at Zuber’s”, and receive a 10% discount on your 2 night stay. This Retreat special lasts until March 28, 2021
3. Check in to Zuber’s on Friday between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m.Let the relaxing-retreat begin!
Sunday morning – enjoy breakfast while you relax for a bit more. Then refreshed and “ready for the world” you begin making plans for a return visit.
Zuber’s Dinner for 2
Enhance your overnight stay as you enjoy dinner for two in our Wagon Wheel Room!
We are offering this special dinner opportunity on Saturday night only for 6 weeks beginning Feb. 6th. Add this ‘stay in’ dinner to your weekend ‘Retreat at Zuber’s’ package for yet another way to enjoy your time together weekend.
Here’s how to reserve your special Dinner for 2:
• You must be staying on Saturday night at Zuber’s to make a dinner reservation.
• You need to call to make this reservation as we will need to ask you for your entrée choice and determine your dinner reservation time.
• Dinner reservations MUST be made 48 hours ahead of time and the dinner fee is non-refundable.
• Choose your dinner reservation time – between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Dinner includes entrée, side salad, vegetable, roll, dessert, coffee/tea.
• The price is $32.00 (plus tax) for two.
• If you wish to have wine with your dinner, you are welcome to bring your own, or you can enjoy taste testing various wines at any of our wine shops in Amana during the afternoon. Purchase your selection for a dinner wine and we will chill the wine to serve with your dinner if you like.
• To add just an extra touch to this evening, we’ll place table cloths on the tables, serve your dinner on china, have special lighting at your table, and soft music in the background.
The menu choices for Zuber’s Saturday Night Dinner for Two are:
Classic Manicotti Noodles Stuffed with Italian Sausage, Spinach, and a Blend of 5 cheeses. Covered in a Homemade Marinara Sauce and Baked to Perfection.
Baked Chicken Fettucine Alfredo:
A Seasoned Baked Chicken Breast Placed A Top a Bed of Fettuccine Noodles, Covered in a Rich and Creamy Homemade Alfredo Sauce. (Substitute Shrimp for additional $2.00)
A Combination of Beef, Pork, and Secret Spices make These Homemade Meatballs Stand Apart. Swimming in a Creamy Homemade Sauce and Poured onto a Bed of Noodles.
All Entrees include a Side Salad, Steamed Broccoli, and a Side of Garlic Toast
Baked Chicken Salad:
Crisp Green Leaf Lettuce with a Blend of Fresh Vegetables, Mixed Shredded Cheese, Boiled Egg and Homemade Croutons; Topped with a Seasoned Baked Chicken Breast. Includes a Side of Garlic Toast.
Zesty Lemon Pepper Shrimp Salad:
Crisp Green Leaf Lettuce with a Blend of Fresh Vegetables, Mixed Shredded Cheese, Boiled Egg, and Homemade Croutons; Topped with Zesty Lemon Peppered Shrimp. Includes a Side of Garlic Toast.
All dinners include a beverage (coffee/tea) and dessert.
5th Night Free!
We appreciate our many guests who stay with us for multiple nights during the year!
Stay with us for 4 nights between January 1st, 2023 and December 31st, 2023 and your 5th night will be FREE! as our “Thank you” for being a frequent guest.
More guidelines of this promotion will be given to you when you begin your card.